Color: Fox in the Forest
- UNIQUE BODY-HUGGING SHAPE doesn’t need straps for Velcro to stay in place and provides the ideal height for easy latching and comfort
- PORTABLE SMALL SIZE will fit perfectly into diaper bags for feedings on the go so you can nurse anytime and anywhere with the same farmiliar pillow baby is used to
- MULTIPURPOSE FEATURES can also provide postural support for mom’s lower back, neck, head and knees, as well as your baby’s tummy time pillow
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORTIVE MEMORY FOAM interior helps you position yourself and your baby during breast or bottle feedings. Ideal for ages 0-12 months
- MACHINE WASHABLE easily removable 100% cotton zippered slipcover. Spot clean inside cushion with soap and damp cloth
The littlebeam pillow is a comfortable, supportive pillow that helps you position yourself and your baby during breastfeeding.
What’s so perfect about this pillow is that it places your baby firmly at nipple height, making it easier for the baby to latch-on. The pillows are portable and can be used in a variety of different positions, like cross-cradle and football.
With its unique body-hugging shape, the littlebeam nursing pillow doesn’t need straps or Velcro to stay in place. Littlebeam can also be used for lower back support in a seated position, as a headrest, in between your knees for neck and back support while lying down, during bottle feeding, or as a tummy time pillow support for babies.
Developed by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. Designed to be ergonomically correct for both mother and baby, you’ll be on your way to breastfeeding success. Ideal for ages 0-12 months.